Happy Spring!!

Happy New Year!

Welcome back to school!  All my classes are starting new projects this month.  Kindergartners are stamp printing snowmen and first graders are learning about tints and shades as they paint their dog pictures with what I call "Dr. Suess colors."   In second grade, students will be learning about pond habitat as they create their mixed-media pictures.  Third grades will be doing crayon resists of tropical birds, and fifth grades will be creating abstract texture pieces. 

There are so many students that I am responsible for and so little "free-time" - I apologize for the delay in getting your luchador pictures photographed and framed in the hallway.  I am working on them a little bit each day as I do the regular lesson preps.  They will be here soon for all to look at!