Happy Spring!!

VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR ART NIGHT!!

I am in need of MANY volunteers to help before, during and after our Kids Art Fair/Art Night on Thursday, May 2nd.  The plan is to have several interactive art stations as well as the framed art on display. Helpers will be needed to assist at the art tables, set up the framed work on the tables, decorating, prepping the materials for each of the art station, greeters, people to clean up/pack up supplies, etc.  I would also LOVE LOVE LOVE to have a person who builds with wood to build two simple stand -ups with an oval cut out for a face. I will paint it to look like a famous painting and we can use it as a "photo op."  If you know anyone who is willing to build and donate these to the school, please put them in touch with me as soon as possible.  schmidtk1@duvalschools.org  Others willing to help, please contact me NOW so that we can make this night happen!!